Start planning your holiday today
Call us on 0208 1505 150, for International callers 004420 8150 5150, or send us an e-mail [email protected] or just use the form opposite.
Your next steps:
1Get in touch and talk to our specialist Asia travel team
2We then craft a unique and tailor-made itinerary just for you.
3We will stay in touch with you all the way through your holiday experience
4Pack you bags and get ready for your Asia holiday of a life time
On arrival in Asia we will meet you at the airport, transfer you to your hotel and then sit down to run over your holiday program again. We then introduce you to your local guides and give you some helpful local travel tips; such as local restaurant and bar suggestions and some cultural insights.
Booking Check List
Travel Insurance: It is mandatory to purchase travel insurance prior to embarking on a Asia holiday with us. Please check that you have cover against all cancellation costs, medical expenses, including repatriation in the event of accident of illness and helicopter evacuation in case of emergencies.
- Insurance Documentation: You will need to bring a copy of your insurance on your holiday and send us a copy in advance.
- Passport: Please ensure your passport has a minimum of 6 months validity remaining.
- Passport Photos: You will require passport photos for your entry visa, so please make sure that you bring a minimum of 2 with you.
- Visas: Which country are you travelling to Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar or Indonesia?
- Pre-existing Medical Conditions: This must be declared when purchasing travel insurance, if you are worried that it may affect your holiday then please ask us for advice.
- Fitness & Ability: All customers should be fit and healthy enough to participate on the tour. However we will take extra care of you if the situation requires.
- Booking Conditions: You will be asked if you understand the Terms and Conditions of your tour at the point of booking. Please ensure that you have read all the small print. If you have any questions then don’t hesitate to ask us.
How to Book
Once you have confirmed your booking with us, we then send out your holiday invoice. Upon receipt of the invoice, we require a 20% deposit to secure your holiday in Asia with us. The balance of the payment is then due 8 weeks before your travel date to your Asia holiday destination..
Payment Method: We can accept both bank transfers and credit card payment. However 99% of clients pay us via bank transfer due to the high 3.9% processing fee required in Asia.
Deposit: To secure a booking we require either a non-refundable deposit of 20% of the tour price OR £200 per person, whichever is the greater. Please note: Sometimes a higher deposit may be required, due to any of our suppliers requiring additional payments. If you are travelling within 56 days (8 weeks) of booking, we will require payment of the full invoice amount.
Final Payment: This can be paid at a suitable time for you; we do however require it to be paid a minimum of 56 days (8 weeks) prior to departure
Confirmation: Once your booking has been confirmed, a Holiday Confirmation notice will be sent to you along with additional tour information.